The Gullies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gullies

All rping and big fancy schmancy buisness talks will officially be taken here from now on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Casey Anthony not guilty of murder/manslaughter in first degree

Go down 

Should she have been found guilty?
Fucking yes that's so obvious.
Casey Anthony not guilty of murder/manslaughter in first degree Vote_lcap0%Casey Anthony not guilty of murder/manslaughter in first degree Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, I don't think she should be.
Casey Anthony not guilty of murder/manslaughter in first degree Vote_lcap0%Casey Anthony not guilty of murder/manslaughter in first degree Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

Casey Anthony not guilty of murder/manslaughter in first degree Empty
PostSubject: Casey Anthony not guilty of murder/manslaughter in first degree   Casey Anthony not guilty of murder/manslaughter in first degree Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:27 pm

I am frankly pissed.

Here is the story. She had a horribly ineffective testimony, and there was SO MUCH EVIDENCE AGAINST HER.

-Searches for neck breaking and chloroform (a KO drug) on her computer before Caylee disappeared.
-The child's skull WAS FOUND IN THE AREA WHERE SHE USUALLY DUMPED HER DEAD PETS.
-TRACES OF CHLOROFORM IN HER TRUNK and IT SMELLED LIKE A DEAD BODY.
-SHE LIED TO INVESTIGATORS.
-Claims her father and brother(?) molested her. When she was detained, she told her dad he was the best ever. Why would you have a relationship with someone WHO MOLESTED YOU!? WHY WOULD YOU LIKE HIM?

If this was ANYONE ELSE, ESPECIALLY if it was a man, it would be a GUILTY VERDICT. But she's so tragic with her backstory and she's the mother and everyone knows that MOTHERS WOULD NEVER KILL THEIR CHILDREN.

Jesus fuck this pisses me off so much I'm going to go commit arson or something because my tragic past is a perfectly valid excuse. It's not my fault I lit the match or start the fire, it's the stress from my parents' divorce.
Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony not guilty of murder/manslaughter in first degree
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gullies :: Serious/Casual stuff :: Debates!-
Jump to: