The Gullies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gullies

All rping and big fancy schmancy buisness talks will officially be taken here from now on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!!   キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:10 am

The working demo of my game is up for download!

There are a lot of features that need to be changed/added, but for the moment it's going fairly well. You will need WinRAR/WinACE/something to open .rar files. These can be found via a quick Google search. They're free. Seriously what am I your mother? If you run into any errors please tell me. Screenshots available on request. Concrit is appreciated. Link's already said some of the maps are bland but there's only so much I can do in VX with my (somewhat) limited ability and VX's honestly asdflkasjdfasdf maps.

Current file size (v.001): 76.86MB

Download links: v.001

Features:

-Made in RPG Maker VX
-Double and Whole-Party attacks
-Side view battle system
-Working alternate costumes for playable characters (3 each for all except Luca, who is a cat and thus does not wear clothes. Toying with giving it a huge dragon sprite, though).
--Default, Workplace, Swimwear, and a special fourth costume.

Currently this version allows you to:

-Fight the first three bosses; Jubokko, a mysterious man, and a Cave Snake.
-25 maps are currently available.

Characters (names subject to change):

Kyo: Son of a demon sent into the Mortal Realm to wreak havoc among the humans. He's pretty sarcastic and doesn't treat his party members with much respect except for his devoted demonic hellcat, Luca.
Weapon: Claws

キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!! Aaaaa2

Luca: Kyo's fireball-spitting, demonic cat.
Weapon: Cat Claws

Kai: Captain of the city guards in the city of Syracuse. She's a slightly overworked woman who tries her best to understand why her city is under fire by the residents of Ploor.
Weapon: Spears

キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!! Bbbbb2

Mary: A nun in Syracuse. She appears to be a friend of Kai's. Skilled in the arts of healing and the ways of the world.
Weapon: Rosaries

キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!! Cccccc

Rubypphire Topaz Emerald Jewel Fireruby Nekochan Angelswingsdevilsheart: A strange young girl who seems to be there for, as she put it, the "lulz".
Weapon: Goddess Katana

キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!! MARRYSOO

NPCs:
Father Iwanicki: A double-title for Kai. She tries to live up to his standards and feels she's always failing miserably.

Bonus Bosses:

-Sakuya Izayoi, the Perfect and Elegant Maid with the ability to freeze time and cut you to ribbons.

キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!! Sakuya

-Yuuka Kazami, the flower-loving, genocide-committing Youkai that would love to Double-Spark you.

キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!! Moe6428sample

Please suggest your own! Of course you'll have to find a sprite for me to use...
Back to top Go down
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

PostSubject: Re: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!!   キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:10 pm

New version up!

New:

>A (mostly complete) town, Ploor, is now accessible.
>Two minibosses have been added.
>More beach maps.
>Crab NPCs now wander the beach.
>New skills have been added.
>New default battle theme.
>Some bugfixes, such as passable-tile issues.
>TEAM HELLAIDS.

Also faggy hideous concept art of main character I lazily drew up (I can't do weapons for ass ok?):

キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!! SKDGConceptartwip1-2
Back to top Go down
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

PostSubject: Re: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!!   キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:56 am

v.003 is ready for download!

Size: 128.16 MB (RAR file)

>Made Ploor less fucking ugly. It's still pretty bad but some sections have been 'dirtied up'.
>First major plot point/villain: Lara the Demon Hunter who is still not important enough at this point to use more than a placeholder!
>TOTALLY INNOCENT TOWER is now available. Contains six maps. Two of which are elevators.
>Cleaned up some of the files to take up slightly less space.
>Characters are in the game files but have not been incorporated yet. They cannot be recruited.
>>Lawrence the Bowman and Card the Sigilist are the characters.
>>>Card will replace one of the party members.

Some things I just fixed but will not upload:

>Party will be emptied when you finish the rooftop scene apart from the main character.
>Passability on rubble/blood tiles in 2F of TOTALLY INNOCENT TOWER letting you walk on desks.
Back to top Go down
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

PostSubject: Re: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!!   キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:43 am

A notice: I have hidden treasure in assorted spots on the ground and in rocks.

Locations with hidden treasure:
-Savannah after the outpost (Lower body armor)
-Ploor Beach maps 1 and 3 (Weapon and accessory!)
-Ploor x3 (Money and Life-increasing item, Leather Boots. Check the grassy and rocky areas!)
-Lava Caves (check the rocks near where you start! An attack boost!)

v.004 up for download!

Data: ~128 MB .rar file

This is more a bugfix than anything. I'd left in the change battle bgm to the old theme. This has been corrected and should work properly. Sorry 'bout that. As usual, tell me if you run into any issues.

You can progress beyond the 'demo' bit because I was too lazy to fuck with that. The content goes as far as picking up the jail key.

>Ploor Beach's first map has had its bgm changed to Destiny Islands from the first Kingdom Hearts, with a Kairi cameo.
>Two new maps have been added. Wake up in a mysterious cell!
>Ringmail armor changed to Shoddy Ringmail.
>Two new monsters: Corrupted Captain and Corrupted Soldier. What twisted these poor men and women to act like this?
>New Key Item: Jail Key
>Standard item ("Cross") has been added to remove Curse status effect.
>Curse now reduces defense to 40% rather than 20%.
>Several new armors have been added to the database, but they are not available yet.
>>Armors added to database:
>>>Upper Body:"High-Cut Armor," (Female only) "A-Shirt" (either gender)
>>>Lower Body:"Officer Trousers," (Female only) "Hot Pants" (either gender)
>>>Accessories:"Devil Chain," (MC only) "Knight Crest." (Kai only)

>Team HellAIDS has a new battle theme! A MIDI of Hunting: Betrayal from Digital Devil Saga 2.

We'll start having battles that aren't events soon. I promise. I'll add them into the third part of the Cells.
Back to top Go down
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

PostSubject: Re: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!!   キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:36 pm

v.005 is now available!

Data: 128 MB .rar file

>A new class
>New weapon subcategory: Guns! Guns deal Pierce-type damage to enemies.
>Assorted new Armors: Accessories that halve damages of a specific type. (AntiSlash/AntiFire/etc.)
>Many, many new types of footwear.
>Two new party members are made available.
>>Rubypphire can now be used!
>Return of the random encounters! These enemies shouldn't put up too much of a fight despite your current lack of manpower.
>7 new maps have been added. Trek through a cell block and solve the mystery as to what happened there!
>A new boss; the Maneater! 200000 HP... is it all but invulnerable? Those fire attacks seem pretty dangerous...
>A mysterious blonde woman seems to be under attack! What sort of secrets does she hold in her heart?

I suggest you hold onto those Impractical Heels. They're more useful than you think!
Back to top Go down
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

PostSubject: Re: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!!   キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:39 pm

Edit: v.006 is available. Paradizo is mostly incomplete but the dungeon can be entered and explored. Don't expect much content there, though.

v.006 will possibly be uploaded later today in another post. School starts for me on September 1st, so I feel like I'm rushing and I hope that doesn't impact the quality at all.

-File size is almost half of what it was before.
-Two new weapons for Main Character and Gladys: DEM set.
-Deleted many unused audio files. This should fix the extraction issues.
-Moved Tileset E to Tileset B. It basically got rid of the 'mini' towns which would appear on the world map, which I didn't plan on using at all.
-Tile E is an entirely new tileset; a more modern style with computers, science-y stuff, and some furniture. Has a steel theme.
-Went back and fixed the problems switching these two did.
-Several new skills added, especially to Main Character
-Team HellAIDS is back! New skills, and this time they'll nullify your Instant-Death attacks.
-The Mindless have taken over the town of Raccoon Hill. None of our weapons seem to have much effect... except for Rubypphire's... We'll have to run for now!
-RETURN OF RANDOM ENCOUNTERS.
-Paradizo, a land of snow and ice... and circus performers. But nobody's around. What could be going on in here?

New tileset:

キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!! Future-joy-tilee
Back to top Go down
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

PostSubject: Re: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!!   キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:38 am

v.007 is available.

Edit3: Bugfixed version; you can now play through the Ice Caves. A BGM was missing, but I don't want to have you look for the file and download it. You'd mess it up anyway.

Edit: FIXED A PRETTY SERIOUS AUDIO ISSUE, GUYS. I FIXED IT AND REUPLOADED BECAUSE OTHERWISE YOU CAN'T PROGRESS BEYOND RECRUITING MARY.
Edit2: Fixed some graphic things I utterly forgot about. Dammit.

MAYBE IF SOMEBODY WAS WILLING TO HELP ME FIND THESE GLITCHES...

68.87 MB .exe because I was tired of playing with the .rar format. I might change that later but it didn't exactly compress well.

I wanted to get some progress done and another release before school started.

-Mozzarella has a different sprite now.
-Changed a few BGMs so that the game wouldn't crash.
-Main character has several new skills; namely Devil Rush (Dark-type damage) and Incubus Fang (absorbs HP). Gladys starts at a lower level now (11) and can use Blindness Formula
-Several buff/debuff skills have been renamed.
-I added several maps to the area as well as random encounters.
-Enemies/party members no longer show shadows under them in battle. Most of the time it just didn't look right at all.
-More hidden treasures.
-New Boss: Guardian of Water.
-Ice caves are complete.
-A cart minigame has been added. It's difficult to only a certain someone I dislike could fail it.
-Fixed some of the graphical/audio issues I had that made .006 ugly/unplayable, respectively. You won't crash at startup anymore. I think. You also won't crash inside the Inn at the garrison or in Gladys' house or at the Guards. I had deleted those bgms but the events associated with them would still try to play them. That's KIND OF A BIG DEAL, so.
-The Ice Cave has hidden treasures and 'invisible floor syndrome.' There's a Speed Powder to be found, as well as equipment.

Since you all know about Gladys already here are a couple of notes on her:

-Relatively frail.
-Specializes in debuffs/status effects.
-High TEC, low STR.
-Learns Ice-type attacks.
-Items are twice as effective when she uses them.
Back to top Go down
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

PostSubject: Re: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!!   キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:51 pm

v.008

I added a lot of stuff and I wanted to upload this quickly; there are a couple of bugs I'm aware of (after the boss battle with Azraad, for one, and the animations, but they're tuned for smaller sprites...) but that's about as far as I've gotten. After the battle the music won't play once you enter/exit the vault; that's an easy fix and I already took care of it. I'll fix these by the next version but right now I'm pretty tired and bogged down with personal problems/school.

-Several NPCs have been added to files (catmale and catfemale)
-New items
-New skill distribution
-Maot, a diplomat of the Beast Tribe, is a playable character but currently unavailable.
-LOTS of maps added.
-LOTS of new bgm (most not implemented yet). I'll have to go and cut out the ones I don't use soon because I did add a lot of mp3s and those can bloat the file (as you can probably tell I already increased the file size by 30MB or so).

Personal To Do List:
-Give Maot and Gladys costumes. Perhaps costumes for Mary, too.
-MOAR PLAYTESTING.
-Give NPCs their own sprites rather than RTP placeholders.
Back to top Go down
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

PostSubject: Re: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!!   キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:43 pm

All right, it's been a while. Naturally, I have quite a bit of new stuff added. As usual, please tell me if something isn't working right.

v.009 FIXED HURRDURR

-Amped up power of Tier 2 Spells from 600 to 2000 base attack.
-Swapped around the levels at which some skills are learned.
-At least a dozen maps
-Abandoned Invasion Facility is now available to explore.
-Town of Coriander nearly complete.
-Can freely travel between Coriander and Everfire Island after defeating a boss.
-Two bosses and one miniboss added.
-Minor bugfixes, shrank the file somewhat.
-Maot is playable with several costumes added. His Costume Symbol is an orange cat that only appears if he's in the party.
-New Game Over screen
-With ME

キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!! Gameover

-Implemented Team HellAIDS round 3 and a reunion with some old party members, however these are not accessible right now.
Back to top Go down
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

PostSubject: Re: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!!   キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:58 pm

v.010 is ready sort of ok god

I fixed a few things like after the clown boss fight. Hopefully that should be fixed. It's nice that nobody actually wants to tell me these things.

Added several maps, jungle, temple... I'm really too bored to list them all right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!!   キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gullies :: Rules and other mandatory things :: Announcements-
Jump to: