The Gullies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gullies

All rping and big fancy schmancy buisness talks will officially be taken here from now on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NARUTO VEANGANCE REVELAITONS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

NARUTO VEANGANCE REVELAITONS Empty
PostSubject: NARUTO VEANGANCE REVELAITONS   NARUTO VEANGANCE REVELAITONS Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:17 am

Can be found here.

Hayley, Jordan (Inuyashamaroku) and I are planning on a dramatic reading. Anyone else interested?

Text of first chapter:

OK GUYS WTF MY STORY GUT DELTED AGAIN I AM SO FUKING PISSED RIGHT NOW U PPL FUKING SUCK JUST LET ME FINISH MY STORY ITS GT8 OK! ANYWAY IM REPOSTING THIS DIFFERNRTLY DAN LAST TIME IM COMBINGING CHAPTERS WIT DIS OK GUYSSO DIS IS CHAPTERS 1-6 OK? ALSO I POITED IT UNDER VEANGANCE REVELAITONS SO PPL CULD FIND IGT REASIER RATHER DAN REPSELIJNG IT GETOIT?

ok so this is a stori u just wrlte by me. its in NARUTO world so i hope u guys lik it ok. AN: thers no dudes fucking becuase tht is fucking gross. im not a fuckin yaio faggot hees.

NARUTO: venganse revelatipns

CHAPTER ONE:new power

it was five days after i left my home for the villafe of Konohagakure nd when i got there i met a girl who was realy hot her name was sakura i also met this her friends naruto sasuke and kakashi they called themselve team 7. anyway my name is ronan beelzub. i a 13 years old and have just come to the town. i am 6" tall and hav dark blue hair dat looks like justin beibers hiar (i dont liek him tho FUCK HIM HE SUCKS ALL MODERN MUSIC FUCKING SUCKS). i am very muscula r and have 28' around biceps and hiuge pecx and then i also have a huge dick its almost 2 fet long and realy fat plus i cum a lot ok). i was realy ecited about moving to a new town becaus se i wuld finaly have sum new pusy to fuck havin hav sex with all da otter girls in my old town. since i was yu ng i knew i was specal becuae i could shot dark blu tlight outta my hands. it blew holes in stuff and was realy powerful, but i didnt show anybody it becauz i was afraid dey wouldnt understand it and because i.

the new ton was so diffent because it was japan and im not japanese im american and hapan is different from america tho this wasnt realy japan it was one of the shinobi natons. but i was so cool becauze the girl all sexy and shit and i wanted to fuck them and their dripping wet pussies.

i waz wuring a realy big black cloak and den had a red shoe on and then a bigchain on my neck and around my waist and also had a headband (LIKE THE ONE IN THE SHOW EXCEPT MINE GLOWS BLUE AROUND IT ND HAs knives in it). when i got out of our hummer sakura and her friends were shocked to see me becauz of the headband they were like "omg i cant believe this u must be one of us. we have a lot to tell you so please cum on the temple over thar and we can do it". then my headband gowed and tey all gasped "how is this possible i can sense u have much powr 2 show us so cum over to that temple and i will show you everything including our" she said. then i took of my headband the knives grew out and they said "u r very special and have powers greater than our own wen u com to the temple ova ther we will be strong and then a huge SNAKE FELL FROM THE BLACK sky IT WaS OCHIMURA !

they told me2 s tand back becus i cldnt not handke this so they fught as hard as they guld using their ninja powers but one by one they were deafeted. first sasuke then kakashi then naruto and then sakura. when he had sakura i shouted "let HER GO YOIU MONSTER." allf of a sudden my eyes turned blue and i began to float my powers were taking hold of me and they were all shocked. i grew 10 feet taller and began to fighrt orichimaura as best i could saving sakura and blasting him with hot beams of blue light. sakura fell and i caught her by saving her and orcimaru felt to te ground badly heart and then i waved my hands with blue light shooting out and he was lifted up and thrown and hurt badly. i flew over to him and roared at him he was scared. everybody else was amazing i did this and he was too but he said "u are not as powerugfukl as you think i will be back youl see and ull die" amd then he vanished!1! right after he fvainehs i fell down 2 the ground and shrunk back to regular size all my human stength had been drained and i ached. sakura ran to my side saying "you are more powerful than all of us combined. u are the chosen 1 to defeat orochimaru. thank u for saving my life then she kissed me and rubbed my crotch saying "you are very big now lets go to the temple and u can heel then we can talk about u" they all carried me back 2 the temple and i blaked out as we enetered.

OK THATS THE FIRST CHAPTER I REALY WANT AT LEAST 2 REVIEWS UNTIL I PU BLISH THE SECOND CHAPTER, I NEED 2 NOW PPL R READIN MY STORY. I KNOW ITS kind of different and darkier than usual but please give me a chance its going to get so much awesome. AEVRRY NARUTO FAN WILL LOV THIS. IF YOU LUV NARUTO WRITE A REVIEW PK PLEASE.

ok im really mad cuz i didnt get more den 1 review for the first chapter so I hope this is different because its good and youl like it or if not FUCKING FUCK YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKERS
Back to top Go down

NARUTO VEANGANCE REVELAITONS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gullies :: Serious/Casual stuff :: Lounge-
Jump to: