The Gullies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gullies

All rping and big fancy schmancy buisness talks will officially be taken here from now on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

deviantART is only good for fetishes.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

deviantART is only good for fetishes. Empty
PostSubject: deviantART is only good for fetishes.   deviantART is only good for fetishes. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:57 am

Anyone else agree? It seems most of the crap you run into on dA (well not crap necessarily) are fetishes of one sort or another.

How2getpopular: Do stuff involving fetishes.

Use this list.
Back to top Go down
RPholic
I can quit RP anytime I want. I just dont want to
I can quit RP anytime I want. I just dont want to
RPholic

Location : Waiting for a train that I don't know where it'll take me. Though it doesnt matter

PostSubject: Re: deviantART is only good for fetishes.   deviantART is only good for fetishes. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:28 am

Well I don't really know about that. I think the main reason that stuff is so abundant is because usually people consider it a more "serious art" (though apparently serious art is defined the by sole chararistic of me having no freaking clue what it's about or why it classifies as art) BUT NYWAYS I wouldnt say DA has that stuff in excess I mean there are tons of good non fetish stuff there.

Plus, you could say that any place where web content can be served by everyone will have stuff having to do with fetishes. I am sure you could easily find fetish stuff on like youtube or i'unno other places.
Back to top Go down
https://gullible.forumotion.com
Insane-Rob
Lord Wadelsworth British Roundhead
Lord Wadelsworth British Roundhead
Insane-Rob

PostSubject: Re: deviantART is only good for fetishes.   deviantART is only good for fetishes. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:13 am

Its a simple fact, sex sells.

I check the "most popular in past 24 hours" page and browse through the daily deviations almost every day and almost never come across anything I'd put until 'fetishy', I think the normal stuff greatly outnumbered the weird.
Back to top Go down
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

PostSubject: Re: deviantART is only good for fetishes.   deviantART is only good for fetishes. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:55 pm

Insane-Rob wrote:
Its a simple fact, sex sells.

I check the "most popular in past 24 hours" page and browse through the daily deviations almost every day and almost never come across anything I'd put until 'fetishy', I think the normal stuff greatly outnumbered the weird.

True but you'll notice that said material is less popular than things appealing to fetishes. But it's nowhere near as fetish-centric as FurAffinity. Or So I Heard. Never had a reason to go there so I could be wrong.

Sex does sell though. And Rob don't you remember Rule 36? Even an anime girl with glasses is a fetish (meganekko).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: deviantART is only good for fetishes.   deviantART is only good for fetishes. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

deviantART is only good for fetishes.
Page 1 of 1