The Gullies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gullies

All rping and big fancy schmancy buisness talks will officially be taken here from now on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Debate #1: Which came first?

Go down 
+2
Albert_Wesker
Insane-Rob
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Insane-Rob
Lord Wadelsworth British Roundhead
Insane-Rob

Debate #1: Which came first? Empty
PostSubject: Debate #1: Which came first?   Debate #1: Which came first? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:27 pm

The chicken, or the egg?
Back to top Go down
Albert_Wesker
God-Like
God-Like
Albert_Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Debate #1: Which came first?   Debate #1: Which came first? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:28 pm

God.
Back to top Go down
Insane-Rob
Insane-Rob

PostSubject: Re: Debate #1: Which came first?   Debate #1: Which came first? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:29 pm

Religion shall be saved for another debate.

Chicken, or egg?
Back to top Go down
Albert_Wesker
God-Like
God-Like
Albert_Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Debate #1: Which came first?   Debate #1: Which came first? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:30 pm

God, to make the chicken.
Back to top Go down
RPholic
I can quit RP anytime I want. I just dont want to
I can quit RP anytime I want. I just dont want to
RPholic

Location : Waiting for a train that I don't know where it'll take me. Though it doesnt matter

PostSubject: Re: Debate #1: Which came first?   Debate #1: Which came first? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:32 pm

okay while wesker may be right......I will go ahead and say the chicken cause the egg woulda easily been eaten/destroyed by the various other animals on the earth if it hadn't been for chickens being there to keep em warm and such.
Back to top Go down
https://gullible.forumotion.com
Insane-Rob
Insane-Rob

PostSubject: Re: Debate #1: Which came first?   Debate #1: Which came first? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:32 pm

But there is scientific evidence of Reptiles laying eggs far before the species we'd call a "Chicken" even came in to existance.
Back to top Go down
Albert_Wesker
God-Like
God-Like
Albert_Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Debate #1: Which came first?   Debate #1: Which came first? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:33 pm

Yes, but a reptile is not a chicken.
Back to top Go down
DD

DD

PostSubject: Re: Debate #1: Which came first?   Debate #1: Which came first? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:35 pm

I think the more better question for this issue is why the Chicken crossed the road.

WHY?!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK2tWVj6lXw
Insane-Rob
Insane-Rob

PostSubject: Re: Debate #1: Which came first?   Debate #1: Which came first? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:39 pm

Personally, I think the question that must be answered first is how do we define a 'chicken egg'

Is it an egg layed by a chicken, or an egg from which a chicken hatches? Logically at some point in history there was an animal we would not regard as a chicken that layed an egg that contained what we would regard as one.

Is this egg a chicken egg, or is the next egg to be layed by the chicken a chicken egg? Depending on which of these it is will define which of the two came first.
Back to top Go down
DD

DD

PostSubject: Re: Debate #1: Which came first?   Debate #1: Which came first? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:40 pm

Well if you must now, I have the answer for this little debate.

Its called...Wikipedia.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK2tWVj6lXw
Albert_Wesker
God-Like
God-Like
Albert_Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Debate #1: Which came first?   Debate #1: Which came first? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:41 pm

NO

God made chicken, chicken laid egg and that chicken laid egg.
Back to top Go down
Nullen Void

Nullen Void

PostSubject: Re: Debate #1: Which came first?   Debate #1: Which came first? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:43 pm

To be logical, the chicken came before the egg, being more logically charged and less religiously and emotionally charged like most people these days. I say the chicken came BEFORE the egg because the chicken had to evolve from something, say, a T-Rex like i've been told by my biology teacher, and many science teachers, and by common sense of looking at a chicken and a T-Rex, noticing how similar yet different they are, ergo, as I stated twice before The Chicken came BEFORE the egg Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brenzie

Brenzie

PostSubject: Re: Debate #1: Which came first?   Debate #1: Which came first? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:45 pm

The moose came first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debate #1: Which came first?   Debate #1: Which came first? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debate #1: Which came first?
Page 1 of 1