The Gullies

All rping and big fancy schmancy buisness talks will officially be taken here from now on.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadow Over Generic Town

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

Shadow Over Generic Town Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Over Generic Town   Shadow Over Generic Town Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:57 pm

OBVIOUS LOVECRAFT REF LUL OK.

Premise: People h8 u. Dey hav seekrit. u try 2 scape aliv. ok.

Rules:

-No godmodding
-No Mary Sues. AND NO AUTHOR AVATARS
-NO PHOTOBUCKET PICTURES. COUGHLINKYOUFAGCOUGH. DRAW IT YOUR OWN FUCKING SELF OR JUST USE FUCKING TEXT JESUS.
-DO NOT POST BIOS HERE. Post character bios/sheets in the related thread. See my sticky for the template.
-Character death is fucking permanent.
-Only I can be a goffick vampir demin draygin flying weresnowbufleopard. And mine's the biggest obviously.
-NO YIFFING NO OTAKUFAGSEX NO OTHERFAGSEX NO FUN ALLOWED. G-RATED SEX ONLYYYYYYYYYYY.
-YOU HAVE NO FUCKING SUPERPOWERS/SUPERHUMAN ABILITIES.

-READ OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS BEFORE YOU FUCKING POST FUCKING HELL. DON'T MAKE A FUCKING PARADOX. FIRST POST IS FUCKING CONSIDERED CANONICAL.

Original Post:

So, you've finally managed to leave your old town behind (for whatever reason) and you're starting a new life. Unfortunately, the locals seem to desperately hate you. After spending an uncomfortable night in your car, you began looking for a place to live. The only place available is a small, recently-built apartment building headed by a local man named Walter Summers. Summers eagerly counts what little money you possess, then gruffly hands you a small key and a piece of paper containing your apartment number. Exhausted from your search and with dusk falling upon the little town, you glumly trek to your room. A lonely-looking bed, bureau and armoire greet you solemnly.

i think i can honestly say fuck this. it sounds like it's going to take the coordination and expertise of a swat team or an anti terrorist group. ~Eilana

Dfosource is a game? The hell am I asking, of course it is. ~Nayru

Captain~Promiscuity: WHAT IS THIS A SHIT TASTIC CROSS OVER OF NOW?
SeihouDegen: CURE 2 IN TOUHOU I'M SORRY WHAT IN THE BYAKUREN FUCK
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Shadow Over Generic Town
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gullies :: RP stuff! :: Random nonsense RP's-
Jump to: