The Gullies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gullies

All rping and big fancy schmancy buisness talks will officially be taken here from now on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh and Link

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

Oh and Link Empty
PostSubject: Oh and Link   Oh and Link Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:07 am

You might want to read this.

I want to save you from this realm of faggotry. Stop resisting.

Quote :
Otakukin are pretty much like otherkin but instead of believing that they're reincarnations of elves or dragons, they believe they're creatures from the movie Avatar or from asperchu comics. Otakukin are universally despised and shat upon by Otherkin who consider them to be delusional people who make otherkin look bad.

Okay, but what's the difference between otherkin and otakukin? Otherkin, for instance, believe they're elves, but the specific style of elves found in modern fantasy elves, which all came from the version of elves that Tolkien made up for Lord of the Rings and his version is completely different from folklore and original mythology. Same with otherkin who claim to be European dragons, the modern pop culture image of European dragons is completely different from the image it had been previously. Also for thousands of years, faeries were basically demons that people feared and did human sacrifice to and people only called them "the fair folk" because if they called them by an accurate description they feared their wrath, but then in the Victorian era people went Twilight on the image of faeries. And of course all otherkin faeries are based on the Victorian distortion of the mythology.

Okay, so again, in a nutshell, what's the diferent between otherkin and otakukin?

Ten years.

Yes, that's right.

Basically otherkin claim to be reincarnations of 20th century fantasy fiction whereas otakukin claim to be reincarnations of 21st century fantasy fiction. That's the only difference.

IF EVEN OTHERKIN, THE WORLD'S MOST GIGANTIC COLLECTION OF FAGGOTS EVER SPAWNED FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL THINK OTAKUKIN ARE LOSERS, PERHAPS YOU SHOULD THINK A BIT.

I bet you like Twilight too because you're a Mormon. :O

I'm sorry that's going too far.

Last edited by Seihou on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

Oh and Link Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh and Link   Oh and Link Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:14 am

Examples of Otherkin faggotry shall be posted forthwith:

Oh and Link Dragondicks

Oh and Link 800px-FYIAD

Oh and Link Ogodwat

Oh and Link 800px-I_have_the_fangs_and_everything

Oh and Link 800px-Faggotwar

And many more that I don't feel like bandwidth whoring to list.

I also went to the bookstore and the 'New Age' section. So many Otherfag books.
Back to top Go down

Oh and Link
Page 1 of 1