The Gullies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gullies

All rping and big fancy schmancy buisness talks will officially be taken here from now on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I think parents should punish/spank their kids more.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

I think parents should punish/spank their kids more. Empty
PostSubject: I think parents should punish/spank their kids more.   I think parents should punish/spank their kids more. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Hear me out okay? This could be a tl;dr

If you were spanked/slapped on the wrist as a child, you would learn that it is NOT okay to do something, be it in public or in private. How many parents actually subscribe to corporal punishment these days? I'm not saying physical abuse, but sometimes people do need a good spanking.

Quote :
I saw a friend from school also looking to buy a few things, so we started talking. Few minutes later, that kid got to the cashier, and SLAMMED his stuff (Guess he was tired of waiting for 5 minutes :/). Then guess who came in.

His mom (Or aunt, whatever), literally yelling at him to get out of the store and into the car. The guy started whining "It's not fair!", then he pointed at me saying that I apparently held him up and it was all my fault. His mom (Or aunt), obviously knowing that this was complete bull shit, dragged him off to the door. His stuff was still on the counter.

This isn't acceptable. I know for a fact none of you would ever yell out like that or whine or have to be dragged to a car. That woman is a fucking god.

Quote :
I can sorta understand babies. They don't really shadup. They're like pets they just got no idea. They respond to everything with "WAAAAAAAHHHHHH". Annoying as hell. If I ever procreate I dunno what I'm going to do. I guess I'll just have to nuture the fuck out of the little shit -_-

Once the kid grows though and they get the idea, parents gotta stop pandering to them. Fuck around don't try to be like "awwww" when your kid is throwing an absolutely ridiculous tantrum. Spank the fucker and remove them from the area.

Yeayea I know you not supposed to spank kids, lowers their IQ or something. Whatever. I got spanked a few times. Maybe I'm a little dumber. At least I'm not a social cripple who was raised to believe he can get whatever he wants be bawling over it.

Quote :
Dude for real, I worked at GameStop for 4; and there's one parent which I will always remember. There was a kid walking around playing with shit and his dad was like "Stop playing with that stuff, son" and the kid listened for a minute, and then his son knocked down a WHOLE FUCKING GONDOLA of GameCube games. I was so pissed and then we just hear this loud 'SMACK!!!'

I look over, and the dad just spanked his sons ass hard; was like now pick that shit up now! And the kid didn't play that whole "Ouch daddy hit me!" card, he quietly picked the games up (even though I tried taking care of it) and then they promptly left after he apologized to us.

Now I don't condone ass whoopings (I was never spanked as a child, and I personally believe there are other methods for dealing with a fucked up kid), but this is one of the only parents I had seen in my 4 years that actually punished their kids for being douchebags.

tl;dr

A parent punished his kid while I was working, and God saw this, and it was good

US Law wrote:
"... a parent has the right to reasonably discipline a child by physical punishment and may administer reasonable punishment without being liable for battery. In order to be considered disciplinary the punishment must:"

Be necessary (i.e. there it must be in response to a child's negative behavior).
Be reasonable, not excessive, in the judgment of a third party -- e.g. a Child Protective Services representative, or a law enforcement officer.

Now, do you think kids nowadays would be less dickish/stupid/spoiled if they got a slap now and again? I got spanked/had to kneel in a corner frequently when I was younger and they stopped giving them to me because I behaved and learned my fucking lesson.
Back to top Go down
Albert_Wesker
God-Like
God-Like
Albert_Wesker

PostSubject: Re: I think parents should punish/spank their kids more.   I think parents should punish/spank their kids more. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:08 pm

It works.

Just had to get spanked once and I behaved, well around my parents at least.
Back to top Go down
Insane-Rob
Lord Wadelsworth British Roundhead
Lord Wadelsworth British Roundhead
Insane-Rob

PostSubject: Re: I think parents should punish/spank their kids more.   I think parents should punish/spank their kids more. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:08 pm

Well lets put it this way

My kids fucks around, I'm gonna make sure they're not going to do it again.
Back to top Go down
RPholic
I can quit RP anytime I want. I just dont want to
I can quit RP anytime I want. I just dont want to
RPholic

Location : Waiting for a train that I don't know where it'll take me. Though it doesnt matter

PostSubject: Re: I think parents should punish/spank their kids more.   I think parents should punish/spank their kids more. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:48 pm

yeah i mean.....i never even needed to get spanked....that was my older brother and I learned to just not act like him in order to not get my ass whooped xD. I'd say that we just gotta make sure parents dont just go crazy though. Gotta keep the parents in line too so they dont rage and end up abusing thier kdis way past the moral limit and such.
Back to top Go down
https://gullible.forumotion.com
Brenzie

Brenzie

PostSubject: Re: I think parents should punish/spank their kids more.   I think parents should punish/spank their kids more. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Oh my~ Why did I finally just now read this? Euuungh.

It's the same thing with my parents. My brother is a total asshat, and he's EVIL to me. He hits me, throws stuff at me, hell he's chased me with a knife before. All they do is give a stern talk and send him to this room, where all his crap is. Hell when my brother was chasing me with the knife he just gave a stern talk and sent back to his Xbox. Grumble.

When I was little and I was a little bitch, too. Throw tantrums, whine when I didn't get my way, both my parents and grandparents would spank me. Yell at me, send me to my room, and ground me from stuff. I started growing out of this when I was around 10-11 when I was given chores. I wouldn't do them and I would whine and complain when doing them or I was given an order I'd be a bitch about it. Smack on the face, get screamed out, sent to room. They had to do this at least five or so more times till I got it through my thick skull.

Nyaa. I was a douchebag when I was younger though, adorable, but a spoiled brat. My grandma would always get me whatever I wanted when I was little...Oh well. I grew out of that. When I was little I used to guilt trip the crap out of my dad, euuungh. Growing up with him was hard, he used to be really abusive to me and my mother and always left the house randomly to go get high and such. OH WELL.

/end
Back to top Go down
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

PostSubject: Re: I think parents should punish/spank their kids more.   I think parents should punish/spank their kids more. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:33 am

So this kid on the bus went on and on about all of my flaws (voice, clothing, appearance) for forty-five minutes straight. I'm nearly seventeen, much bigger than him and could easily lift and throw him bodily.

AND HE WAS TAUNTING ME. Is he fucking stup-yes.

My fucking god. Do the parents around here do anything but lay in a drunken stupor?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think parents should punish/spank their kids more.   I think parents should punish/spank their kids more. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think parents should punish/spank their kids more.
Page 1 of 1