The Gullies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gullies

All rping and big fancy schmancy buisness talks will officially be taken here from now on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strange Eons fun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

Strange Eons fun Empty
PostSubject: Strange Eons fun   Strange Eons fun Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:03 am

Made using Strange Eons, an Arkham Horror custom-content creator. You can create Investigators (playables), Allies, Personal Stories, Items, and even entire boards using SE. AH is based upon Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos. It is a board game, but no VASSAL is available. The base game is $60, and it's $25 or so for a card-only expansion, and $50 for a half-board expansion. The base board is probably as long as your dining-room table, unless you're rich. In which case, fuck you.

Oh, and shut up that I'm using the same design as I was for the rp or w/e. No1curr and I didn't have my Sims 3 disc anyway.

Strange Eons fun Felix-Wardcharactersheet
Strange Eons fun Felix-WardStrange Eons fun Felix-Ward-Front-FaceStrange Eons fun Felix-Ward-Back-FaceStrange Eons fun Felix-Ward-Character-Marker
Back to top Go down

Strange Eons fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gullies :: Serious/Casual stuff :: Lounge-
Jump to: