The Gullies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gullies

All rping and big fancy schmancy buisness talks will officially be taken here from now on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Extra Credits (The Escapist)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Insane-Rob
Lord Wadelsworth British Roundhead
Lord Wadelsworth British Roundhead
Insane-Rob

Extra Credits (The Escapist) Empty
PostSubject: Extra Credits (The Escapist)   Extra Credits (The Escapist) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:33 pm

First of all, if you have no clue what I'm talking about, Click this bitch when you have a good length of time to waste

So I've been watching these videos recently, and I'm utterly fascinated by them. Sadly, I'm not sure what kind of show they are, is it sociology? phsychology? or something else? I ask because I really would like to read more in to this kind of thing, no clue why but it's just really struck me as interesting, very indepth observation of society and games, any help appreciated.
Back to top Go down
RPholic
I can quit RP anytime I want. I just dont want to
I can quit RP anytime I want. I just dont want to
RPholic

Location : Waiting for a train that I don't know where it'll take me. Though it doesnt matter

Extra Credits (The Escapist) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Credits (The Escapist)   Extra Credits (The Escapist) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:48 pm

Woo I feel happeh cause I was totally the person to first show you these vids. Anyways, as far as I can tell it is a show by people in the actual games industry (and those surrounding it) who have alot to say about these issues. As you can tell, all the issues they talk about relate to the game culture in one way or another from what makes a video game scary to you to music in them. As far as I can tell they are just really passionate people and smart too, sorry to take awhile to see this but yeah. The videos are super interesting and I do enjoy watching them. My favorite so far is the one that mostly has to do with horror and fear and such....but I seem to not be able to find it or I may have jsut forgotten the title. But it is the one that talks about the 3 views of the self like "what we see, what everyone else sees and what is actually there" or something. If you remeber which one it is just...yeah you know.
Back to top Go down
https://gullible.forumotion.com

Extra Credits (The Escapist)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gullies :: Serious/Casual stuff :: Lounge-
Jump to: