The Gullies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gullies

All rping and big fancy schmancy buisness talks will officially be taken here from now on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wondrous

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

Wondrous            Empty
PostSubject: Wondrous    Wondrous            Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:32 am

Wondrous            Tumblr_ljihnirRhe1qcdgzyo1_500Wondrous            Tumblr_ljihnirRhe1qcdgzyo1_500Wondrous            Tumblr_ljihnirRhe1qcdgzyo1_500Wondrous            Tumblr_ljihnirRhe1qcdgzyo1_500Wondrous            Tumblr_ljihnirRhe1qcdgzyo1_500Wondrous            Tumblr_ljihnirRhe1qcdgzyo1_500Wondrous            Tumblr_ljihnirRhe1qcdgzyo1_500Wondrous            Tumblr_ljihnirRhe1qcdgzyo1_500Wondrous            Tumblr_ljihnirRhe1qcdgzyo1_500Wondrous            Tumblr_ljihnirRhe1qcdgzyo1_500Wondrous            Tumblr_ljihnirRhe1qcdgzyo1_500Wondrous            Tumblr_ljihnirRhe1qcdgzyo1_500Wondrous            Tumblr_ljihnirRhe1qcdgzyo1_500Wondrous            Tumblr_ljihnirRhe1qcdgzyo1_500Wondrous            Tumblr_ljihnirRhe1qcdgzyo1_500Wondrous            Tumblr_ljihnirRhe1qcdgzyo1_500Wondrous            Tumblr_ljihnirRhe1qcdgzyo1_500Wondrous            Tumblr_ljihnirRhe1qcdgzyo1_500
Back to top Go down
RPholic
I can quit RP anytime I want. I just dont want to
RPholic

Location : Waiting for a train that I don't know where it'll take me. Though it doesnt matter

PostSubject: Re: Wondrous    Wondrous            Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:56 am

Wondrous            Cat

(also once was enough.....also the several tiems you psoted this on the gully.....really tos....you need a better taste in men that guy is NOT EVEN THAT ELEGANT!
Back to top Go down
https://gullible.forumotion.com
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

PostSubject: Re: Wondrous    Wondrous            Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:59 am

RPholic wrote:
(also once was enough.....also the several tiems you psoted this on the gully.....really tos....you need a better taste in men that guy is NOT EVEN THAT ELEGANT!

Bitch there is worse and I will post it.

I also don't even know who it is. I found it on tumblr/reaction image central.
Back to top Go down
RPholic
RPholic

Location : Waiting for a train that I don't know where it'll take me. Though it doesnt matter

PostSubject: Re: Wondrous    Wondrous            Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:30 pm

Why is there a site for such pictures anyways? Better yet, what kinda people actively make such pictures.

They must be crazy! but still good artists, a lethal combination.
Back to top Go down
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

PostSubject: Re: Wondrous    Wondrous            Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:00 pm

Well actually it came from Pixiv (Thank you SauceNao) and someone uploaded it on tumblr. Pixiv is a Japanese art site, so.

Pixiv is a Japanese art site
Pixiv is Japanese art site
Pixiv is Japanese art
Pixiv is Japanese
is Japanese
JAPANESE

So now you know why.

Wondrous            Judgin
Wondrous            DOITFAGGOT
Wondrous            Perfection
Wondrous            SUPGUYS
Wondrous            1269330053030
Wondrous            DatKoffing
Wondrous            Stupidandannoying

et cetera
Back to top Go down
RPholic
RPholic

PostSubject: Re: Wondrous    Wondrous            Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:17 pm

KawaiiDesuChan wrote:

JAPANESE

That explains everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wondrous    Wondrous            Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wondrous
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum