The Gullies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gullies

All rping and big fancy schmancy buisness talks will officially be taken here from now on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHat usually happens here?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonicBounty

WHat usually happens here? Empty
PostSubject: WHat usually happens here?   WHat usually happens here? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:47 pm

I do not know. This is my first time being in this place thingy.....what do you usually do on here?
Back to top Go down
Insane-Rob
Lord Wadelsworth British Roundhead
Lord Wadelsworth British Roundhead
Insane-Rob

PostSubject: Re: WHat usually happens here?   WHat usually happens here? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:44 pm

Usually? Nothing

Every now and again someone will post something that nobody replies to, it's kind of a wasted opportunity really...
Back to top Go down
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

PostSubject: Re: WHat usually happens here?   WHat usually happens here? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:42 pm

Insane-Rob wrote:
Usually? Nothing

Every now and again someone will post something that nobody replies to, it's kind of a wasted opportunity really...

ALL OF MY CONTENT IS ORIGINAL AND FUCKING AMAZING Y'ALL JUST CAN'T APPRECI8 TALENT WHEN YOU SEE IT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHat usually happens here?   WHat usually happens here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHat usually happens here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gullies :: Serious/Casual stuff :: Lounge-
Jump to: