The Gullies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gullies

All rping and big fancy schmancy buisness talks will officially be taken here from now on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SUCCESS! FUCK YEAAAH.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stark

Stark

SUCCESS! FUCK YEAAAH. Empty
PostSubject: SUCCESS! FUCK YEAAAH.   SUCCESS! FUCK YEAAAH. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:24 pm

SUCCESS! FUCK YEAAAH. 1195485014_f

Becky needs her shit straightened from time to time, and since none of you seem willing to do this for her, I will.

As many times as required.

And go ahead and show her this (because certain people will and you all know it) because guess what?

Still don't care.
Back to top Go down
http://fawkyeahbirkin.deviantart.com
Insane-Rob
Lord Wadelsworth British Roundhead
Lord Wadelsworth British Roundhead
Insane-Rob

SUCCESS! FUCK YEAAAH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUCCESS! FUCK YEAAAH.   SUCCESS! FUCK YEAAAH. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:45 pm

I'm kinda glad this was posted, not for its subject, but I think it will prove a valid point.

Super, if you re-read this, I want it noted how when people say "You'll regret that later", this is the exact kind of thing they're talkling about. Now look back at all the anger that went into this, and realise how stupid it was. Nobody showed this, nobody even replied, and now its done with you look the fool for acting proud of it.

/endrant
Back to top Go down

SUCCESS! FUCK YEAAAH.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gullies :: Serious/Casual stuff :: Lounge-
Jump to: