The Gullies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gullies

All rping and big fancy schmancy buisness talks will officially be taken here from now on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's play a game!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RPholic
I can quit RP anytime I want. I just dont want to
I can quit RP anytime I want. I just dont want to
RPholic

Location : Waiting for a train that I don't know where it'll take me. Though it doesnt matter

Let's play a game! Empty
PostSubject: Let's play a game!   Let's play a game! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:40 am

so I know tos is way into persona and maybe some of you other guys know it from those comic things tos posted BUT I have no clue from what persona actually is. All i know is based on random stuff tos has posted.

So I came up with a game that we can try out where someone has to try to figure out what something they don't really know is based on what info they got from other people and such.

Example:

Based on all I have heard about persona it is a game where there is an evil TV dimension full of demons called "shadows" and like nega-versions of people or people's like....deepest worst desires or something. And apparently you can beat this person to get some sorta awesome persona or also you can just shoot yourself in the head to have the same effect.

See what I am talking about?

okay now give it a shot.

(also no cheating and looking up stuff on the internet. Ya gotta guess what it is based on randoms tuff you have seen)
Back to top Go down
https://gullible.forumotion.com

Let's play a game!
Page 1 of 1