The Gullies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gullies

All rping and big fancy schmancy buisness talks will officially be taken here from now on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Active men are players, active women are whores.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

Active men are players, active women are whores. Empty
PostSubject: Active men are players, active women are whores.   Active men are players, active women are whores. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:32 am

Discuss this double-standard between sexually active men and women.

GO GO GO.
Back to top Go down
Insane-Rob
Lord Wadelsworth British Roundhead
Insane-Rob

PostSubject: Re: Active men are players, active women are whores.   Active men are players, active women are whores. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:52 am

A key that can open many locks = Masterkey
A lock that can be opened by many keys = Pretty shitty lock
Back to top Go down
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

PostSubject: Re: Active men are players, active women are whores.   Active men are players, active women are whores. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:54 am

IRRELEVANT YOU ALREADY POSTED THAT IN GULLY YESTERDAY.
Back to top Go down
Insane-Rob
Insane-Rob

PostSubject: Re: Active men are players, active women are whores.   Active men are players, active women are whores. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:15 pm

It's still valid today D:<
Back to top Go down
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

PostSubject: Re: Active men are players, active women are whores.   Active men are players, active women are whores. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:16 pm

DAMN BRIT GET OUT OF MY AWESOME THREAD.

So men can't be whores.
And women can't be players.

wat
Back to top Go down
RPholic
I can quit RP anytime I want. I just dont want to
I can quit RP anytime I want. I just dont want to
RPholic

Location : Waiting for a train that I don't know where it'll take me. Though it doesnt matter

PostSubject: Re: Active men are players, active women are whores.   Active men are players, active women are whores. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:53 pm

Insane-Rob wrote:
A key that can open many locks = Masterkey
A lock that can be opened by many keys = Pretty shitty lock
haaa clever cause that's like a statement showing the comparison that guys who can get into several girls pants are like super awesome dudes

but a girl who gets with several guys is just a slut who doesn't know how to keep her pants on

I get eeettt haahahahaha ettss funny

Anyways, yeah that is silly but I am sure there is such a thing as like female players I think they are called sugar mammas or something....not really up to date on my street terminology

and guys can be whores but those are what you call "pre-wedding girl party entertainment"
Back to top Go down
https://gullible.forumotion.com
DD

DD

PostSubject: Re: Active men are players, active women are whores.   Active men are players, active women are whores. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:01 pm

There are girls who are players, but in the girl world, thats usually called a million insults mostly slut and betch.

If a guy sleeps with many chicks, he's awesome, a girl sleeps with many guys, she's a whore. And thats purdy mooch true, its just how it goes, nevah question the rules of ... awesomeness?

Simplez -meerkat sound-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK2tWVj6lXw
Insane-Rob
Insane-Rob

PostSubject: Re: Active men are players, active women are whores.   Active men are players, active women are whores. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:14 pm

It all stems down to stereotypes (what doesnt when it comes to social aspects?)

The guys are suppose to be the dominant ones, if they can go around and do what they want then that's exactly how it's 'supposed' to be. However girls are 'supposed' to be all innocent and ladylike, sadly that roughly translates to "easy to take advantage of" in male-terms. I honestly don't see the problem with either gender being a but sluttish, it's possible to take it too far, but hey, whatever works for that person.

While we're on the topic.

Girls, if you dress like sluts, don't complain when you're treated like one. I'm getting sick of it.
Back to top Go down
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

PostSubject: Re: Active men are players, active women are whores.   Active men are players, active women are whores. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:18 pm

'But sluttish'

Buttslut hehe.

Wait, what?

Oh, well, Rob dressing like a whore/complete dumbshit is in style nowadays didn't you hear? Fedoras and plaid and preripped jeans omj so fashinable u jus jel bcuz jonas bruthers have monee nd welth and twili is about twoo wuv nd vampirz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Active men are players, active women are whores.   Active men are players, active women are whores. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Active men are players, active women are whores.
Page 1 of 1