The Gullies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gullies

All rping and big fancy schmancy buisness talks will officially be taken here from now on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rob's registration adventure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Insane-Rob
Lord Wadelsworth British Roundhead
Lord Wadelsworth British Roundhead
Insane-Rob

Rob's registration adventure Empty
PostSubject: Rob's registration adventure   Rob's registration adventure Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:47 pm

"So, they made an RP forum huh? I guess I should go sign up."

Upon clicking the 'Register' link at the top of the page, and filling out the required information, Rob clicked 'Save' and was taken to a second page. Here he was asked to confirm his password, and did such. Strangely, after once again clicking the 'Save' button on this page, he was returned to the previous one. Assuming it was just that he had mis-typed his password at some point, he once again filled out all the boxes. This process then repeated itself. Four times.

He proceeded to nag the forum administrators to fix it, they did, and to celebrate Rob made this topic.
Back to top Go down
RPholic
I can quit RP anytime I want. I just dont want to
I can quit RP anytime I want. I just dont want to
RPholic

Location : Waiting for a train that I don't know where it'll take me. Though it doesnt matter

PostSubject: Re: Rob's registration adventure   Rob's registration adventure Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:48 pm

More like to make us look bad scratch
Back to top Go down
https://gullible.forumotion.com
Albert_Wesker
God-Like
God-Like
Albert_Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Rob's registration adventure   Rob's registration adventure Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:50 pm

Thankfully, Albert saved the day and made it automatic activation, therefore saving Rob and his British IP from reregistering for eternity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob's registration adventure   Rob's registration adventure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob's registration adventure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gullies :: Serious/Casual stuff :: Lounge-
Jump to: