The Gullies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gullies

All rping and big fancy schmancy buisness talks will officially be taken here from now on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Okay so this is how it's going to be:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

Okay so this is how it's going to be: Empty
PostSubject: Okay so this is how it's going to be:   Okay so this is how it's going to be: Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:22 pm

My mother is going to retain full custody of myself and my brother (she raised us like a single parent anyway).

We are probably going to stay in the same house. If not, we may live with my mom's parents for a while. They have Internet.

I do not know if my mom will be losing her job or not.

Within the next 30 days the Leech will be moving out.

Yes my dad's gay. My parents are going to divorce on a pro-say.

I will continue my educational obligations at the same school.

I haven't yet snapped from the strain, but I'm pretty sure another knock will send me over the edge. I just don't know how I'm supposed to be feeling about this anymore. I've been lied to for nearly fifteen years by my parents and the Leech living with me, my dad comes out and my parents are separating. I mean I've always been about emotional detachment and aloofness and this whole situation is an emotional mess.

Okay so this is how it's going to be: Mitsurubothered
Back to top Go down

Okay so this is how it's going to be:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gullies :: Rules and other mandatory things :: Announcements-
Jump to: