The Gullies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gullies

All rping and big fancy schmancy buisness talks will officially be taken here from now on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Questions that NEED to be answered

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DD

DD

Questions that NEED to be answered Empty
PostSubject: Questions that NEED to be answered   Questions that NEED to be answered Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:28 pm

Add if you wanna but com'on, SOMEONE must answer these questions!

1. If Link (Legend of Zelda prongansit) have a 200 rupee wallet, why can he hold a 200 colored rupee or 200 green rupees but not a 200 worth colored rupee and ONE green rupee? Shouldn't he be able to hold up to 200 multi colored rupees and not the amount they make?

2. Who invented LOL and other acryoms for online usage? Why Laughing out Loud? Why not use acutal words instead?

3. Why do people always ask how you are when you clearly show it in your experssion and body movement or NEVER ask how you are when you most need someone to ask?

4. Why do people ask so many questions that aren't required an answer?

5. Whats the point in alegbra? Did they run out of numbers?

6. Why doesn't anyone belive you when you knew something before it was popular?

7. Mary was a virign with her boyfriend (or husband) Jospeh, one day, a angel told her she was pregnant withs God child, but wouldn't that make God a rapist since she didn't ask or know until the angel told of her or this little one night stand?

8. Why do people insit on singing a one liner from a chrous? If you LOVE the song so much, why sing only a line from it?

9. Whats the use in reglion? Do you follow a stranger and do exactly as he says because he speaks of 'being good to others -- but not who oppses me?

10. The point in a chatroom is to talk, so why do some people sit there for a few mintues and leave without a single text?

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK2tWVj6lXw
RPholic
I can quit RP anytime I want. I just dont want to
RPholic

Location : Waiting for a train that I don't know where it'll take me. Though it doesnt matter

PostSubject: Re: Questions that NEED to be answered   Questions that NEED to be answered Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:38 am

1. Cause thats how they decided to make the game so stfu and don't complain

2. the internet as a whole, since the internet is lazy the internet decided to find useful acronyms

3. because people wanna be sure of things, and also because they don't like drama that may influence them

(See such examples as: people avoiding helping out with fights, avoiding aiding the injured, and why no one helps a woman clearly in distress until she has to yell out "fire!" since people love watching a fire yet don't care for trying to prevent a rape in progress, human race DD, gotta love it)

4. Since people like mind numbing trivia to pass the time for some reason

5. I ask myself that every day, Though I'd imagine it's for math related skills such as....err I dunno I hear certain aspects of architecture require math type stuff like that.

6. More importantly, does it matter? Hell most people start to lose thier taste for something that used to be obscure and popular when it becomes well known for soem reason

7. don't be silly it's not like god came outta nowhere and was like "BE MY BABY MOMMA!" ....i dont really remember the story of mary and joseph well but I think it was basically pre-ordained in a way (aka this was supposed to happen but they jsut didn't know it) and such so hmnn...xD someone feel free to go research that for me.

8. maybe they know that if they try and sing any other part of the song they will suck alot

9. You have the wrong idea of religon I think. In a logical non-religous view, religion plays an important part in establishing a sense of right and wrong. It also teaches valuable moral and sometimes even philisophical lessons (depending on the religion and its beleifs). In a religous view, people are really comforted by knowing that thier good deeds actually will come back to them in a rewarding manner some day. They also like having something to look forward to after death, I mean ya gotta admit just having the idea that once life is over that there is nothing else is a pretty depressing way of thinking so people like to believe in an afterlife because it gives them comfort.

10. they are busy, or just dont feel like talking.
Back to top Go down
https://gullible.forumotion.com
Insane-Rob
Lord Wadelsworth British Roundhead
Insane-Rob

PostSubject: Re: Questions that NEED to be answered   Questions that NEED to be answered Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:55 am

DD wrote:
1. If Link (Legend of Zelda prongansit) have a 200 rupee wallet, why can he hold a 200 colored rupee or 200 green rupees but not a 200 worth colored rupee and ONE green rupee? Shouldn't he be able to hold up to 200 multi colored rupees and not the amount they make?

It's a magic wallet that can hold the amount of 200 rupees, no more.

DD wrote:
2. Who invented LOL and other acryoms for online usage? Why Laughing out Loud? Why not use acutal words instead?

One person thinks it up an it spreads, that's how new words and phrases start up in all cases. It's faster to type an acronym, and less obnoxious in alot of cases. (Nobody would actually use "rolling on floor laughing my ass off" in context)

DD wrote:
3. Why do people always ask how you are when you clearly show it in your experssion and body movement or NEVER ask how you are when you most need someone to ask?

Even when you think it's clearly shown, most people won't notice, simply because we don't look for things like that all the time. And even when they do notice, they want confirmation of what exactly's wrong, hence why they ask.

DD wrote:
4. Why do people ask so many questions that aren't required an answer?

Because they have nothing better to do

DD wrote:
5. Whats the point in alegbra? Did they run out of numbers?

You use the "non-numbers" to represent things that are either unknown or variable, more has been done for maths using algebra than simple arithmatic ever will.

DD wrote:
6. Why doesn't anyone belive you when you knew something before it was popular?

They think you're bandwagonning, and want to have been the first themselves.

DD wrote:
7. Mary was a virign with her boyfriend (or husband) Jospeh, one day, a angel told her she was pregnant withs God child, but wouldn't that make God a rapist since she didn't ask or know until the angel told of her or this little one night stand?

I'm almost certain she was told about it beforehand, it wasn't a "lolyourpregnant", she was told it was going to happen and was fine with it.

DD wrote:
8. Why do people insit on singing a one liner from a chrous? If you LOVE the song so much, why sing only a line from it?

Two reasons:

1. They only like the song because other people like the song
2. They suck at remembering lyrics.

DD wrote:
9. Whats the use in reglion? Do you follow a stranger and do exactly as he says because he speaks of 'being good to others -- but not who oppses me?

I could go for a while on this one.

Religion is there for those who want/need it, it provides you with a comfortable idea that you have a reason to live how you are doing. Plenty of people don't need this, but alot do. It's not just following a stranger, it's accepting that there is something bigger than us with a greater knowledge, and following that. Also I may be wrong but nowhere does the bible say to not be good to non-christians...

DD wrote:
10. The point in a chatroom is to talk, so why do some people sit there for a few mintues and leave without a single text?

Forget they logged on, poor connection or (my personal favourite) the person they actually wanted to talk to wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
RPholic
RPholic

Location : Waiting for a train that I don't know where it'll take me. Though it doesnt matter

PostSubject: Re: Questions that NEED to be answered   Questions that NEED to be answered Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:16 pm

Insane-Rob wrote:

DD wrote:

Forget they logged on, poor connection or (my personal favourite) super wasn't there.

That's the secret message i got from that xD
Back to top Go down
https://gullible.forumotion.com
Insane-Rob
Insane-Rob

PostSubject: Re: Questions that NEED to be answered   Questions that NEED to be answered Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:15 pm

RPholic wrote:
Insane-Rob wrote:

DD wrote:

Forget they logged on, poor connection or (my personal favourite) super wasn't there.

That's the secret message i got from that xD

Now now link, let's not make assumptions

That's only true the majority of the time Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions that NEED to be answered   Questions that NEED to be answered Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions that NEED to be answered
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gullies :: Serious/Casual stuff :: Lounge-
Jump to: