The Gullies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gullies

All rping and big fancy schmancy buisness talks will officially be taken here from now on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your major Arcana

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RPholic
I can quit RP anytime I want. I just dont want to
RPholic

Location : Waiting for a train that I don't know where it'll take me. Though it doesnt matter

Your major Arcana Empty
PostSubject: Your major Arcana   Your major Arcana Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:26 pm

You Scored as 0 - The Fool
The Fool is the most complex and most contradictory of all the Tarot cards. "I am not a number, I am a free man". The Fool represents naivety and childlike innocence - yet the Fool is wise. He carries only what possessions he really needs He journeys through life, tasting everything it has to offer then letting it go and moving on. The Fool is a risk taker, often shown with one foot over a cliff showing us every new beginning has a risk. Whether the Fool represents opportunity or danger one thing is clear: this world needs more fools.

0 - The Fool
94%
XIII: Death
94%
VI: The Lovers
88%
XIX: The Sun
81%
XVI: The Tower
69%
I - Magician
69%
II - The High Priestess
56%
X - Wheel of Fortune
56%
VIII - Strength
50%
XI: Justice
50%
III - The Empress
50%
XV: The Devil
44%
IV - The Emperor
44%

these are my results, seems kinda accurate once i read the emaning of my top results. Try it out and copy and paste your results here

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=181614
Back to top Go down
https://gullible.forumotion.com
Brenzie

Brenzie

Your major Arcana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your major Arcana   Your major Arcana Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:35 pm

You Scored as VI: The LoversThis is a card symbolising couples, relationships and strong bonds. The love does not have to be physical, nor even called by that name. This card indicates the trust and openness of such a relationship. The two Lovers have no secrets from each other. In a Tarot reading this card can indicate the forging of a new relationship, the strengthening of an existing one or simply the two Lovers working together to overcome problems. This Card Reversed can represnt the loss of trust, possibly leading to the breakdown of the relationship, decption, pain.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td width="150">III - The Empress</td> <td width="130"> <table bgcolor="#dddddd" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="81%"><tr><td>
</td></tr></table> </td><td align="center" width="40">81%</td> </tr> </table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td width="150">VI: The Lovers</td> <td width="130"> <table bgcolor="#dddddd" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="81%"><tr><td>
</td></tr></table> </td><td align="center" width="40">81%</td> </tr> </table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td width="150">XIII: Death</td> <td width="130"> <table bgcolor="#dddddd" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="69%"><tr><td>
</td></tr></table> </td><td align="center" width="40">69%</td> </tr> </table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td width="150">IV - The Emperor</td> <td width="130"> <table bgcolor="#dddddd" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="63%"><tr><td>
</td></tr></table> </td><td align="center" width="40">63%</td> </tr> </table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td width="150">VIII - Strength</td> <td width="130"> <table bgcolor="#dddddd" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="63%"><tr><td>
</td></tr></table> </td><td align="center" width="40">63%</td> </tr> </table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td width="150">I - Magician</td> <td width="130"> <table bgcolor="#dddddd" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="63%"><tr><td>
</td></tr></table> </td><td align="center" width="40">63%</td> </tr> </table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td width="150">0 - The Fool</td> <td width="130"> <table bgcolor="#dddddd" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="56%"><tr><td>
</td></tr></table> </td><td align="center" width="40">56%</td> </tr> </table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td width="150">XIX: The Sun</td> <td width="130"> <table bgcolor="#dddddd" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="56%"><tr><td>
</td></tr></table> </td><td align="center" width="40">56%</td> </tr> </table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td width="150">XI: Justice</td> <td width="130"> <table bgcolor="#dddddd" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="50%"><tr><td>
</td></tr></table> </td><td align="center" width="40">50%</td> </tr> </table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td width="150">XV: The Devil</td> <td width="130"> <table bgcolor="#dddddd" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="44%"><tr><td>
</td></tr></table> </td><td align="center" width="40">44%</td> </tr> </table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td width="150">II - The High Priestess</td> <td width="130"> <table bgcolor="#dddddd" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="44%"><tr><td>
</td></tr></table> </td><td align="center" width="40">44%</td> </tr> </table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td width="150">XVI: The Tower</td> <td width="130"> <table bgcolor="#dddddd" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="38%"><tr><td>
</td></tr></table> </td><td align="center" width="40">38%</td> </tr> </table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td width="150">X - Wheel of Fortune</td> <td width="130"> <table bgcolor="#dddddd" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="31%"><tr><td>
</td></tr></table> </td><td align="center" width="40">31%</td> </tr> </table>
Back to top Go down
Brenzie

Brenzie

Your major Arcana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your major Arcana   Your major Arcana Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:35 pm

Uh...whoops. But I got the lovers.
Back to top Go down
RPholic
RPholic

Location : Waiting for a train that I don't know where it'll take me. Though it doesnt matter

Your major Arcana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your major Arcana   Your major Arcana Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:42 pm

for any future people who do this, you can ltierally highlight your results (with the percent and everything) and copy and paste em and they should come out like how mine did
Back to top Go down
https://gullible.forumotion.com
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

Your major Arcana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your major Arcana   Your major Arcana Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:26 pm

You Scored as IV - The Emperor
The Emperor represents power. There is nothing subtle about this Tarot card. The Empress has power through love. The Emperor has power through power. He is in control, he is forceful and ambitious. Nothing will stop him. He is a natural leader, having either been born to the role or having disposed of all those who stood in his way. If well aspected in a Tarot spread this card can indicate success. It represents obstacles overcome, goals reached and ambition fulfilled. If badly aspected it can indicate either weakness or an abuse of power.

IV - The Emperor
81%
75%
II - The High Priestess
75%
VIII - Strength
75%
69%
63%
56%
I - Magician
56%
III - The Empress
50%
0 - The Fool
44%
25%
X - Wheel of Fortune
25%
0%
Back to top Go down
Insane-Rob
Lord Wadelsworth British Roundhead
Lord Wadelsworth British Roundhead
Insane-Rob

Your major Arcana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your major Arcana   Your major Arcana Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:22 pm

You Scored as II - The High Priestess
The High Priestess is a card of intuition, instinct and hidden knowledge. She knows all your secrets, you can hide nothing from her. Yet you will never know the secrets she herself protects.If well aspected in a Tarot spread, this card can indicate the use of intuition to solve problems; trust to your instincts. If badly aspected, it can mean suppression and ignoring of such instincts - following your head at the expense of your heart.

II - The High Priestess
81%
69%
IV - The Emperor
69%
56%
III - The Empress
50%
0 - The Fool
50%
VIII - Strength
44%
I - Magician
44%
38%
31%
X - Wheel of Fortune
19%
19%
6%
Back to top Go down
DD

DD

Your major Arcana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your major Arcana   Your major Arcana Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:45 am

You Scored as XV: The Devil
Despite its fearsome appearance, The Devil is a card of weakness. It is one of the few cards in the Tarot deck that almost always has negative connotations when it occurs in a reading. When the Devil appears in a Tarot spread it can represent lack of achievement through negative thoughts. It suggests character flaws such as greed, bitterness and authoritarianism. All these things can ultimately destroy a person. The rest of the Tarot spread will determine whether or not the querent will overcome their problems or continue blindly on.

88%
0 - The Fool
88%
III - The Empress
75%
VIII - Strength
63%
I - Magician
56%
II - The High Priestess
56%