The Gullies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gullies

All rping and big fancy schmancy buisness talks will officially be taken here from now on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SoGT Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

SoGT Thread Empty
PostSubject: SoGT Thread   SoGT Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Post bios/character sheets here in your first post, as well as any questions. SEE MY STICKY FOR A TEMPLATE. You can omit anything unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

SoGT Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoGT Thread   SoGT Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:27 pm

Okay I just went with SeventhSanctum and generated a dude lol ok.

Name: Chris Hyrnek

Ethnicity: White

Species: LOLHUMAN

Height: 5'10"

Weight: ~170 lb

Build: Broad-shouldered. He does a lot of lifting heavy things.

Hair Color/style: Dark reddish-brown, cut in jagged layers.

Eye color: Brown

Standard Outfit: A normal white shirt under a close-fitting forest green sweater. Often wears jeans.

History: Recently moved to town with his mother. Chris prescribes to the 'Haters gonna hate' outlook and does his own thing. He's stubborn to an absolute fault and clashes with authority often. He's loyal to the few he does bond with, but they are very few and far between. He hardly even talks to anyone except for his mother, who he is very protective of since his dad died of illness. Comes across as bitchy and an absolute pessimist and paranoiac. In a school setting he is almost always docile, but the lack of friendly peers is beginning to take its toll on him. He rarely, if ever, leaves the apartment nowadays except to work, and he calls in sick more and more frequently. His mother is the same way, tired of having her neighbors rebuff her amiable advances.

Personality: Sarcastic and deadpan. He's a horror and gaming fanatic at the same time, though. Expect quotes.

THEME SONG:
Back to top Go down
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

SoGT Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoGT Thread   SoGT Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:03 pm

What the fuck people I post a legitimate topic and you all ignore it.

Fags.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SoGT Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoGT Thread   SoGT Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoGT Thread
Page 1 of 1