The Gullies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gullies

All rping and big fancy schmancy buisness talks will officially be taken here from now on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ahahaha oh wow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

Ahahaha oh wow Empty
PostSubject: Ahahaha oh wow   Ahahaha oh wow Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:26 pm

Quote :
Hey, it's a long story, and people who don't know about theosophy and other related things often laugh when they hear about the dragonwolf, just because, as I was told we're only about 30 in the world. I have no idea if Sapphire is one. Maybe it's just a name coincidence.

Since we're so few there is no community and most people never heard of any of us.

Alexander The Great was one. Jesus was one. An atlantean General was one(for those who believe Atlantis existed). I don't really know many dragonwolves. And since I don't care to prove to the world I am one of them or that they even exist I'll avoid being ridiculed by people who don't know, please understand it has happened a couple of times already :/

The problem is can't quite prove it because I'm still learning about it, and I'm still learning astral travel which will allow me to learn much more about myself. They described my astral body as being a red and black fire dragon with two pairs of horns. The primal energy behind it would be creativity, just like for all fire dragons. A dragonwolf would have a lot in common with other dragons, but also with wolf therians. It's a combination of the two things actually.

Now, my claims have been rejected by people who simply don't have my knowledge.. I mean, if you disagree at least be respectful, that's all I can ask for.

Quote :
Dragonwolf

Ahahaha oh wow Movie_0002
Ahahaha oh wow Movie_0001
Ahahaha oh wow Movie_0002
Back to top Go down
Albert_Wesker
God-Like
God-Like
Albert_Wesker

Ahahaha oh wow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahahaha oh wow   Ahahaha oh wow Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:29 pm

Neutral
Back to top Go down
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

Ahahaha oh wow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahahaha oh wow   Ahahaha oh wow Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:30 pm

Albert_Wesker wrote:
Neutral

Ahahaha oh wow KaiOffended
Back to top Go down
Albert_Wesker
God-Like
God-Like
Albert_Wesker

Ahahaha oh wow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahahaha oh wow   Ahahaha oh wow Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:31 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ahahaha oh wow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahahaha oh wow   Ahahaha oh wow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahahaha oh wow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gullies :: Serious/Casual stuff :: Lounge-
Jump to: