The Gullies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gullies

All rping and big fancy schmancy buisness talks will officially be taken here from now on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules! (READ THIS ALL OF YOU)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RPholic
I can quit RP anytime I want. I just dont want to
RPholic

Location : Waiting for a train that I don't know where it'll take me. Though it doesnt matter

Rules! (READ THIS ALL OF YOU) Empty
PostSubject: Rules! (READ THIS ALL OF YOU)   Rules! (READ THIS ALL OF YOU) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:14 am

okay so well let's make some obvious rules clear so that we all know what not to do in a general sense.

1. No being an all around asshole to everyone you meet (OOC wise that is) at least try to not disrupt everyone elses experiance because you are mad at someone

2. Try and be a good sport.

3. When you RP try to abide by the general RP rules and the rules of the owner of the thread you are in.

4.While we all know we don't want our characters to die. If you can't get out of there and can't save them then you gotta deal with it. No crying "BS!" or inventing some really poor excuse for an escape outta nowhere

5. No godmodding, power playing,cheating or abuse of power in anyway on the forums. This even means admins both of the forums and on the gully chatbox itself.

6. Try to have good spelling. Grammer is something that we can all be lenient with but not horrid spelling.

(more rules will be placed here as they come along)
Back to top Go down
https://gullible.forumotion.com
DD

DD

PostSubject: Re: Rules! (READ THIS ALL OF YOU)   Rules! (READ THIS ALL OF YOU) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:20 pm

7. When in the presence of DD, you must give her lots and lots of money and admit she is waaaai cooler dan choo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK2tWVj6lXw
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

PostSubject: Re: Rules! (READ THIS ALL OF YOU)   Rules! (READ THIS ALL OF YOU) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:43 am

8. Posting Photobucket pictures you didn't draw as a character ref brands you as a faggot and people may, at their discretion, call you one.
Back to top Go down
Insane-Rob
Lord Wadelsworth British Roundhead
Lord Wadelsworth British Roundhead
Insane-Rob

PostSubject: Re: Rules! (READ THIS ALL OF YOU)   Rules! (READ THIS ALL OF YOU) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:56 pm

9. Anything that makes the forum have a horizontal scroll bar = bad
Back to top Go down
RPholic
RPholic

Location : Waiting for a train that I don't know where it'll take me. Though it doesnt matter

PostSubject: Re: Rules! (READ THIS ALL OF YOU)   Rules! (READ THIS ALL OF YOU) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:41 am

how did i not notice these until now? ANYWAYS

rule 10: No one else can make rules but me. Besides, there nothing wrong with PB pics. It is just a way to be even more lazy thn we already are.
Back to top Go down
https://gullible.forumotion.com
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
KawaiiDesuChan

PostSubject: Re: Rules! (READ THIS ALL OF YOU)   Rules! (READ THIS ALL OF YOU) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:46 am

RPholic wrote:
how did i not notice these until now? ANYWAYS

rule 10: No one else can make rules but me. Besides, there nothing wrong with PB pics. It is just a way to be even more lazy thn we already are.

That's because you've already done it like twice. Faggot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules! (READ THIS ALL OF YOU)   Rules! (READ THIS ALL OF YOU) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules! (READ THIS ALL OF YOU)
Page 1 of 1